- Victim of Camper Fire Identified
Richard Branson, NPA, died in a camper fire in the 1900 block of 1 Avenue North on February 8.
02/23/2024 9:07 amdetail
- Moorhead Man Facing Felony Drug Charges
Taha Abdullah, of Moorhead, is facing felony drug charges after an operation finds a large sum of cocaine, marijuana, and a firearm.
02/21/2024 4:02 pmdetail
- Body Recovered from Camper Fire
The MN State Fire Marshal's Office, along with Moorhead Fire and Police investigators, are investigating a camper fire where an adult male body was recovered.
02/08/2024 10:28 amdetail
- Incident Involving Train
Moorhead man injured after being struck by a train.
02/03/2024 3:33 amdetail
- Two Bus Rear-End Crash on 34 Street South Causes Minor Injuries
Both buses were transporting students from Horizon Middle School. After the crash, all students could exit the bus, and only minor injuries were reported.
02/01/2024 7:46 pmdetail
- Moorhead Police Investigate Vehicle Crash
Police are investigating a vehicle crash after it fled from officers.
- New Year's Eve Shooting Ruled Accidental
Completion of investigations confirms the 17-year-old male shot himself while concealing a handgun.
01/02/2024 11:59 amdetail
- Male Receives Gunshot Injury
A 17-year-old male was transported by ambulance for a gunshot injury to his leg.
12/31/2023 7:05 pmdetail
- Investigation Leads to Arrests and Seized Drugs
Four individuals are facing felony controlled substance charges after an investigation prompts a traffic stop.
12/19/2023 1:44 pmdetail