Below is a list of news items for the City of Moorhead with the most recent items at the top. If you would like to see news for a certain category, you can select it from the the drop-down box labeled (All Categories). Any news older than 90 days is automatically archived and removed from this list.
You can also subscribe to our eNotifications to automatically receive emails as we post news to the site.
Traffic Alert: Main Ave between 6 St and 8 St to close Monday, October 9
On Monday, October 9 at 7 am, Main Ave between 6 St and 8 St will close as crews finish the final section of the Brick Sewer Re-Lining project. During this work:
- Main Ave traffic will be detoured to Center Ave via 5 St and 8 St.
- M&H, Rigels and Ace Hardware can still be accessed via 6 St.
- The UPS Store can be accessed from the south using 7 St.
- Papa John's and Essentia may still be accessed from Main Ave.
- Pizza Hut and additional businesses in the 7th & Main Plaza can also be accessed from the south using 7 St.
The work is expected to last into November. Motorists should expect delays in the area and seek alternative routes, if possible.