Below is a list of news items for the City of Moorhead with the most recent items at the top. If you would like to see news for a certain category, you can select it from the the drop-down box labeled (All Categories). Any news older than 90 days is automatically archived and removed from this list.
You can also subscribe to our eNotifications to automatically receive emails as we post news to the site.
- Name Released in Arson Investigation
Homeowner Responsible for Starting Fire
03/22/2018 12:30 pmdetail
- Public Hearing Notice
Planning Commission/Board Of Adjustments 4/4/2018 5:00 PM
03/22/2018 8:00 amdetail
- Arson Investigation
Fire Marshal Indicates Arson at 1924 29 Street Circle South
03/20/2018 10:15 amdetail
- Fire Damages South Moorhead Home
Moorhead firefighters were called to a fire in a residence at 1924 29th Street Circle South at 9:02 pm this evening.
03/19/2018 10:57 pmdetail
- Minnesota Renters Encouraged to File for Property Tax Refunds
Qualifying renters in Minnesota are eligible for a property tax refund up to $2,100.
03/19/2018 12:51 pmdetail
- Moorhead Ice Show
Join area skaters as they celebrate 40th Anniversary on ice!
03/19/2018 10:12 amdetail
- Moorhead Youth Baseball
Registration is now available for Parks and Recreation baseball!
03/12/2018 10:39 amdetail
- 2017 CDBG Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report
Moorhead’s draft Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report with respect to expenditure of 2017 Community Development Block Grant funds provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is available.
03/07/2018 4:20 pmdetail
- Serve as an Election Judge or Election Judge Trainee
The City Clerk's Office is seeking citizens to assist with upcoming elections.
03/07/2018 10:50 amdetail
- Notice of Public Hearing - Proposed Program of Projects and Budget
Proposed Program of Projects and Budget for Transit Capital Assistance
03/07/2018 10:42 amdetail
- News Release - MATBUS announces launch of 2018 iGoEco Challenge
Make a smart transportation choice this spring by taking part in the 2018 iGoEco Challenge!
03/07/2018 9:22 amdetail
- Moorhead Man Arrested after Stabbing His Friend
A 57 year old Moorhead man was arrested for 2nd Degree Assault after his friend reported being stabbed several times. The victim's injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
03/06/2018 5:26 amdetail
- Building & Housing Update
Construction Permit Activity Reports through February 2018 are now available.
03/01/2018 9:24 amdetail
- Notice of Public Hearing and Comment Period for 2018 CDBG Action Plan Amendment
The City of Moorhead is considering an amendment to its Community Development Block Grant (CDBG).
- Moorhead Police New Officer Ceremony
Friday February 23, at 3:00 pm
02/22/2018 7:50 amdetail
- Crime Free Multi-Housing Training for Landlords and Property Managers
Register now for this training to be held Tuesday, March 6 and 13 from 5-9 pm
02/20/2018 3:50 pmdetail
- Reported Home Invasion Burglary
Both Suspects Identified and Pending Formal Charges
02/15/2018 8:15 amdetail
- Minnesota Housing to provide affordable first-time homebuyer loans
Minnesota Housing announced over $60 million is available to provide affordable mortgages to first-time homebuyers through a collaboration with Minnesota cities and counties, including more than $1 million for Moorhead and Clay County.
02/13/2018 9:57 amdetail
- "Fraud-Scam Reports on the Rise"
Don't Make Yourself A Financial Victim
02/13/2018 8:00 amdetail
- Grand Forks Man Arrested In Moorhead
02/06/2018 12:49 amdetail