Below is a list of news items for the City of Moorhead with the most recent items at the top. If you would like to see news for a certain category, you can select it from the the drop-down box labeled (All Categories). Any news older than 90 days is automatically archived and removed from this list.
You can also subscribe to our eNotifications to automatically receive emails as we post news to the site.
- Traffic Alert: Temporary Turn Lane Closures
East Bound Turn Lanes on 8 St S to Belsly Blvd
10/18/2017 10:49 amdetail
- Prescription Drug Take Back Program
Moorhead Police Participating Saturday October 28
10/18/2017 8:00 amdetail
- Locate Runaway Juvenile Female
The Moorhead Police Department seeks help in locating a runaway juvenile female.
10/06/2017 11:08 amdetail
- Notice of Public Hearing
The Cities of Fargo and Moorhead are considering changes to youth passenger fares charged on the MATBUS Fixed Route public transit system
10/06/2017 10:42 amdetail
- Crime Free Multi-Housing Training for Landlords and Property Managers
Register now for the October 24 class
10/02/2017 2:50 pmdetail
- Building & Housing Update
Construction Permit Activity Reports through September 2017 are now available.
10/02/2017 11:57 amdetail
- Neighborhood Impact Program Application Deadline Extended to November 1
Gate City Bank has extended the Neighborhood Impact Program loan application deadline once more to November 1!
09/29/2017 5:00 pmdetail
- CDBG Public Comment Period Begins for 2018 Action Plan & Amendment
Public comment period begins for 2018 Action Plan and Amendment to Citizen Participation Plan
09/29/2017 8:23 amdetail
- Moorhead Police Welcome Three New Officers
Friday, September 29, at 2:00 p.m. Oath of Office Ceremony
09/28/2017 8:00 amdetail
- Community Notification of Level III Predatory Offender
Leslie Lunstad - Address 700 Block of 8 Street South
09/27/2017 11:40 amdetail
- Moorhead hires Assistant City Manager
After an extensive recruitment process over the course of the summer, the City of Moorhead has hired an Assistant City Manager.
09/25/2017 9:00 pmdetail
- Traffic Alert: Reduced Lane Width
34 St & 8 Ave N
09/25/2017 9:34 amdetail
- Traffic Alert: Street Closure
9 St N from 7 to 9 Ave
09/22/2017 7:30 amdetail
- Public Hearing Notice - 2017 Enterprise Zone Program
09/21/2017 8:00 amdetail
- Runaway Located
Shelby Penner has been located.
09/19/2017 9:45 pmdetail
- Assistance Requested To Locate Runaway
15 year old Shelby Penner of Moorhead
09/19/2017 2:45 pmdetail
- Neighborhood Impact Program Application Deadline Extended to October 1
There's still funding left for a few more Neighborhood Impact Program loans. Check it out before October 1!
09/15/2017 5:00 pmdetail
- Traffic Alert: MnDOT to Conduct Paving Work
8 St S between Belsly Blvd/35 Ave & 40 Ave
09/14/2017 2:41 pmdetail
- 2018 Preliminary City of Moorhead Budget
The City of Moorhead has released a recommended FY 2018 Operating and Capital Budget. This spending plan reflects our commitment to provide quality services and amenities to our residents and businesses, while preserving the City’s long-term financial viability.
09/13/2017 10:00 amdetail
- Upcoming First Responder Preparedness Exercise
Mock Exercise Thursday, September 14 at 9:00 am
09/13/2017 8:00 amdetail