- Hands-Free Law Effective August 1
The Moorhead Police Department wants all drivers to stay safe, stay alive, and stay out of trouble under the new law.
07/15/2019 11:04 amdetail
- Victim's Identity Confirmed
Male's identify from June 29 water recovery positively identified by medical examiner's office.
07/09/2019 10:47 amdetail
- Search Warrant Leads to Arrest of Moorhead Man
Area Narcotics Officers locate heroin during narcotics search warrant that leads to arrest.
07/02/2019 3:54 pmdetail
- Water Recovery at Johnson Park
06/29/2019 6:30 pmdetail
- UPDATE - Domestic Assault Suspect Arrested
06/29/2019 5:30 amdetail
- Search Warrant Leads to Charges for Two Adults and Placement of Three Children
A narcotics search warrant was conducted this week that lead to charges for two adults and protective placement of three children, including one that required hospitalization.
06/28/2019 1:57 pmdetail
- Assistance Requested in Locating Domestic Assault Suspect
The Moorhead Police Department is asking the public's assistance in locating suspect of a domestic assault that occurred overnight.
06/27/2019 4:44 pmdetail
- Moorhead Police Investigate Injury Accident
Moorhead Police investigated an injury accident that involved a small passenger car and a motorcycle. The driver of the motorcycle was transported to Sanford Hospital with injuries that appear to be none life threatening.
06/26/2019 12:16 amdetail
- Bike Rodeo and Safety Fair
First annual bike rodeo and safety fair, Monday, June 24, 5:30 - 7:30pm.
06/21/2019 11:27 amdetail
- Update on search near the Red River
06/21/2019 5:09 amdetail
- Possible Medical Draws Response from First Responders
06/21/2019 12:11 amdetail
- Assistance in Locating Hit and Run Suspect
The Moorhead Police Department is requesting the public's help in locating a suspect in a hit and run that injured a female.
06/06/2019 12:31 pmdetail
- Felony Assault Arrest
05/30/2019 9:47 pmdetail
- Moorhead Pursuit on 8th Street South
05/28/2019 6:17 amdetail
- Moorhead Police Introduce Four New Officers
Tuesday, May 28, at 5:30pm.
05/24/2019 12:00 pmdetail
- 92 UNBUCKLED MOTORISTS KILLED LAST YEAR IN MINNESOTA
Click It or Ticket: Extra Enforcement in Clay County May 20-June 2
05/17/2019 3:42 pmdetail
- Center Avenue Construction Update
Water Main & Bridge completion July 2019, other street improvements delayed to 2020
05/14/2019 2:19 pmdetail
- Community Notification of Level III Predatory Offender Change of Address
Notification of Change of Address Only.
05/13/2019 11:14 amdetail
- Traffic Alert: Center Av between 4 St and 5 St will be closed at 9 am
Beginning Tuesday May 7, 2019, Center Av between 4 & 5 St will be closed at 9 am for one day
05/13/2019 10:36 amdetail
- Bank Robber Identified
Suspect in robbery of Gate City Bank identified.
05/07/2019 2:53 pmdetail