Medallion Hunt Rules
- Three (3) medallions will be hidden within city limits on property which is accessible to the public.
- No disassembly or digging will be required to find the medallions.
- Medallions will not be placed on or near riverbanks or bodies of water for safety.
- Hunters should observe all posted Park hours and rules.
- Use the daily clues and the Parks and Recreation program brochure to find medallions.
- The Medallion Hunt begins on Monday, September 9, and ends on Thursday, September 12.
- Clue Locations:
- Daily clues for the medallions will be announced on Big 98.7, Bob 95.1, and The Fox 107.9 radio stations at or after 8 am.
- Clues will also be posted on this page each day, as well as the Moorhead Parks and Recreation office.
- If you find a medallion, immediately follow the directions included with the medallion.
- Clues will be updated as soon as possible after found medallions are verified.
- If a medallion is not found by Thursday, September 13, 2019, at 4:30 pm, the Medallion Hunt Committee reserves the right to terminate the hunt and any unclaimed prizes may be returned to the sponsor or donated to a charity of their choice.
- The Medallion Hunt Committee assumes no responsibility for accidents or injuries sustained by participants. Participants are urged to use reasonable safety precautions, particularly around steep inclines, sharp objects, electrical wires, etc.
- Good sportsmanship and all applicable rules and regulations must be followed. Violators may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Medallion Hunt Committee.
- Prizes must be claimed by an adult over the age of 18 and only one (1) prize may be claimed per household.
- Members of the Medallion Hunt Committee, their immediate family, present and past employees of Moorhead Parks and Recreation, and their immediate families are ineligible to hunt for the medallion or claim prizes.
2019 Medallion Hunt Clues will be listed below each day at or after 8 am.
- Medallion Hunt Results
Thank you for participating in this year's Medallion Hunt! See our lucky winners and the hidden locations of the three medallions.
09/13/2019 8:00 amdetail
- Medallion Hunt - The Green Medallion has been Found!
Green Medallion located, red still hidden.
09/10/2019 1:08 pmdetail
- Medallion Hunt - The Gold Medallion has been Found!
Gold Medallion located, red and green still hidden.
09/10/2019 8:04 amdetail
Gold Medallion $1,000 in Hornbacher's gift cards - FOUND by the Link Family
Red Medallion $500 MSU-Moorhead Award - FOUND by the Nedrebo Family
Green Medallion $500 Moorhead Business Prize Package - FOUND by the Voxland Family
| THANK YOU TO OUR MEDALLION HUNT SPONSORS!
Scheels •The Meadows and Village Green • First International Bank and Trust
• Gate City Bank